|By News Desk|
|August 13, 2022|
On Saturday, August 13, 2022, at approximately 19:00 hours (7:00 PM), The East Whiteland Fire Company was dispatched to the area of Markel Road for a reported dryer on fire. Upon arrival, the crew of Engine 5 was able to assist the homeowner with putting out the remaining hotspots with a fire extinguisher. Once the fire was placed under control, crews assisted with ventilation and carried the dryer outside of the residence. Crews operated on the scene for approximately 45 minutes.
This is an excellent reminder for everyone to have at least one working fire extinguisher on each level of your home at all times!
|Units:||Engine 5, Rescue 5, Ambulance 5-2|